Welcome to Viña del Mar!
Viña del Mar is one of Latin America’s most modern tourist cities. Its offering includes a wide range of activities, from gorgeous beaches and rural areas to different tourist attractions including excellent wineries within less than 60 kilometers away.
Why Viña del Mar?
- Viña del Mar has one of the broadest tourism offerings in Chile.
- It has more than 24 beaches.
- The national highway network and subway connect the city to the rest of the country, and it is located 112 kms. from the international airport in Santiago.
- Viña del Mar is just a few minutes from Valparaíso, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visitors can explore and learn about customs, the most traditional Chilean dishes and, especially, Chile’s main port.
- The city is open to the world, hosting international conferences and cultural activities like the annual Festival de Viña del Mar (Viña Music Festival), which features leading artists from around the world.